Rhum vieux agricole 8 years 42°
Roundness, generosity and finesse knit the character of this vintage particularly pampered by our cellar master during its 8-year aging in bourbon barrels. This exceptional 42° old rhum will be your perfect partner at the end of a meal.
AWAKEN YOUR SENSES WITH MONTEBELLO
This rhum reveals an amber tint that tends towards copper underlined by beautiful golden reflections.
Notes of dried fruit and berries dominate the bouquet. Gourmandise and complexity are the keywords. Following the opening, notes of flowers, apricots and papayas develop.
The opening in mouth is generous and reveals notes of candied orange zest, apricots, toasted wood and dried fruit. It smoothly closes on bitter orange, toast and chocolate.
ONE AND A THOUSAND WAYS TO ENJOY IT
- In a glass, mix 0.5cl of cane sugar syrup with 0.5cl of battery syrup
- Add a few drops of angostura bitter
- Pour the 8 year old Montebello rum over it and mix in a “rocks glass” with a large quantity of ice cubes
- Stir to homogenize and refresh everything
- Decorate with an orange zest
« 8 YEARS RHUM, PERFECT HARMONY BETWEEN STRENGTH AND ELEGANCE »
MATCH OUR RUM
To best reveal the extraordinary elegance of the Montebello 8-year-old Rhum, enjoy it neat or accompanied by a creamy cocoa and Espelette chili dessert.