1- LEGAL NOTICES
Place called Carrere 97170
SIRET: 304 993 033 00014
For any suggestion or information concerning the website or the mobile application, you can use the contact form.
OVH SAS with capital of €10,000,000
RCS Roubaix-Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045,
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Telephone number: 0 820 698 765
Web Agency Damien Chay
2- PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The site www.rhummontebello.fr (hereinafter the “Site”) is a presentation and e-commerce website which provides information on the products of SARL Montebello (Rums), and on the company itself.
This Site is accessible via the Internet at the address https://distillerie-montebello.fr on all compatible devices.
3- PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
What data is collected and why?
When you visit one of the services, whether you have a user account or not, cookies, server logs and other methods collect your data.
These data make it possible to establish statistics of use of the services, to optimize the site, to debug to detect any errors, to effectively moderate the services, and in general, are used to allow the good operation of services.
The statistics are analyzed using Google Analytics services.
Your personal data (emails, name, IP address, etc.) will only be used when you post a comment or place an order on the site. We may use it to contact you in the case of a subscription to the newsletter.
4- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and any software necessarily used in connection with it may contain confidential information as well as data protected by intellectual property law. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents and any data of any kind contained in the Site and each of the elements making up the Site (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphic elements, charter, etc.), including the software, databases and newsletters (hereinafter the “Content”) are the exclusive property of SARL Montebello, which does not grant any license or any right other than that of consulting the Site. The reproduction of all or part of the Content is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes in any way whatsoever and in any form whatsoever being expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the Content. It is also prohibited to modify all or part of the Content and in particular the software or to use modified versions of the software with a view in particular to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and to accessing the site by any means other than the interface which is provided to the Visitor or member by SARL Montebello for this purpose.
The company owned by M MARSOLLE Grégory is the owner of the Rhum Montebello, SARL Montebello brand, and its logos.
The Internet user acknowledges the exclusive rights of M MARSOLLE Grégory on the aforementioned brand and refrains from making any use of it and more generally from infringing the intellectual property rights of M MARSOLLE Grégory. M MARSOLLE Grégory (manager of the site www.rhummontebello.fr) reserves the right to claim damages in the event of infringement and more generally of infringement of his intellectual property rights. In the same way, the visitor is prohibited from infringing the property rights, and in particular intellectual property, that SARL Montebello may hold.
5- VISITOR BEHAVIOR
Each Visitor must use the Internet responsibly with respect and courtesy with regard to the rights of other Internet users.
As such, the Visitor, by accessing the Site, is prohibited in particular to:
- Upload to the Site, post, send by e-mail or transmit by any other means any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contrary to morality, infringing the privacy of a person, against his image rights, odious or derogatory or shocking from a racial, ethnic or other point of view.
- Upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail”, “misleading information”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment telecommunications;
- Disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Attempt to harm the service of any user, host or network, which includes, without limitation, exposing the Site to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, saturating the messaging system with e-mails or to falsify any TCP/IP protocol packet information header or any part of the header information contained in any e-mail;
- Access data that is not intended for the Visitor or enter a server / account to which the Visitor is not authorized to have access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without having received authorization to do so;
- Impersonate another person; Carry out an activity or incite a third person to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of the site manager, its partners, or any other Visitor;
- Transmit or transfer (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the site, in particular to other countries or to certain foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each visitor agrees to comply with all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behavior and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
At any time and for any reason whatsoever, SARL Montebello may implement any means to put an end, without notice, to the use of the site by the visitor or to any of the services of SARL Montebello for any conduct violating these conditions of use, without prejudice to any damages that SARL Montebello reserves the right to claim from the visitor in the event of non-compliance with the general conditions of use of the site..
The visitor is personally responsible for setting up the IT and telecommunications resources allowing access to the SARL Montebello Site and the knowledge necessary for using the Internet and accessing the Site. The Visitor bears the cost of connection and equipment related to Internet access and use of the SARL Montebello Site.
The visitor uses the site at his own risk. SARL Montebello cannot therefore be held liable for any damage that any Visitor may suffer as a result of such use. In addition, SARL Montebello declines all responsibility for consequential damages, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site.
SARL Montebello reserves the right to modify and update the legal notices, cookie management policy, or the general conditions of sale without notice. To be informed of these possible modifications, SARL Montebello advises the Visitor to read all of these pages regularly. The use of the site will be subject to the legal notices in force at the time of use.
In the event that one of the clauses of these legal notices is void due to a change in legislation, regulations or by a court decision, this can in no way affect the validity and compliance with the other clauses of the Legal Notice.
7.3. Applicable law
These legal notices are subject to French law.