Management of personal data
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – SITE WWW.RHUMMONTEBELLO.FR
The site www.rhummontebello.fr belongs to the company SARL Montebello and is responsible for the personal data that you communicate to us. In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we are qualified as “data controller”.
We process personal data in accordance with the law, with complete transparency and fairness to you. This information is processed to ensure both an evolution and a personalization in the offer that we offer you, to ensure that they comply with the laws in force and to fulfill our obligations towards your expectations.
We provide you with access to the data we collect via the “my account” menu which allows you to consult or modify data that we may have. Your data is neither given nor sold to third parties and remains your property.
If the information is collected both for use of the site www.rhummontebello.fr and of another brand/entity in partnership, legal notices will be present to obtain your right to this bipartite use (example: newsletter).
HOW WE USE DATA?
1- FOR TRANSACTIONAL PURPOSES
As part of your online order, information relating to you, the products, the delivery, your residence and your payments are collected to ensure follow-up of the transaction and optimal post-purchase customer service.
2- A DES FINS MARKETING
In order to match our communications to your expectations, we may use your data to refine targeting and retargeting on our site and our product offers in terms of advertising. We can also use this data to be able to send you an email (if you have agreed to receive it) on an uncompleted basket, a purchase reminder, and inform you of the availability of a product. Finally, we may process this data to push marketing for profiling purposes and to be able to associate behavior with a clustering of individuals, leading to specific advertisements, marketing or product development.
3- FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES
Always aiming to improve our service and our offer, we will be able to draw up internal statistical studies on the rate of consumption of our site, our products, delivery methods, etc.
4- FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PURPOSES
Ensure the best follow-up of your current file regarding a question relating to our site and/or our products. Also be able to answer your questions in the event of a solicitation on the site, our products or an order placed.
5- FOR SECURITY PURPOSES
A request for a password can be made and allows you to verify your identity. This identity request can also be made by contact via the contact form to ensure the personalization of the relationship.
6- FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
To ensure the preservation of the history of the relationship and activities that follow the regulations in force, court orders, or even police injunctions.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
- Contact details: We may collect your personal and/or professional contact details, including your last name, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and other similar contact details.
- Registration data for newsletters and commercial communications. This data may include: email address, last name, first name.
- Account data & data relating to the purchase: We collect as much as possible (depending on the degree of completion of the account creation form and the order history): last name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone, date of birth, password, region, order related information: order dates, number of orders, name of products purchased, amount of products purchased, promotion or not for obtaining the product.
- Location and Demographic Data: In general, country, region, address, gender, age will be collected.
- Security Data: We collect usernames, passwords, and similar security information necessary for authentication and account access.
- Social Media Data: Our Site may contain social site access options that allow you to share information with your social networks or interact with us on various social sites. Depending on their nature, the use of these functions may result in the collection and sharing of data about you. We encourage you to check the privacy policies and settings of the social sites you visit to understand the type of data collected, used and shared on those sites.
- Automation of the data: Third parties can operate, on the payment part of the site, an automatic study of the shared data to verify and protect against fraud and identity theft. Therefore, if fraud is detected by the payment tool, the order may be slowed down by manual processing or even canceled.
WHO CAN ACCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We do not give, sell or rent our bases to any organization or third party. The data shared on the site remains in the ecosystem of SARL Montebello on the site.
Your data may be processed on our behalf by a third party:
Third parties who assist us and help us provide digital and e-commerce services, such as, store location, identity management, web analytics (audience analysis) and search engines, creation of user-generated content.
Third parties that we may need to supply and deliver a product to you, for example for postal/delivery services.
Third parties who assist us and help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and technical support services for our databases as well as for our software and applications which may contain data about you (these services may sometimes require access to your data in order to perform the requested tasks).
Payment service providers.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data we collect is stored in France at OVH.
We put in place the necessary controls to ensure the presence of these third parties on European territory or in the world if they comply with the terms of the GDPR. However, we cannot be held responsible for any information fraud on their part or any hacking they may suffer.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA RETAINED?
If you purchase products and services or contact us with a request, we retain your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship.
If you create an account, we keep your personal data until you ask us to delete it.
If you have consented to receive commercial prospecting messages, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete it.
If cookies are placed on your computer, we retain your data for any period defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions.
In accordance with the law, you have a right of information, access, rectification as well as a right of erasure/right to be forgotten. Similarly, you can object to commercial prospecting and withdraw your consent at any time for data processing based on consent. For this you can contact us via the page: www.rhummontebello.fr/contact/ or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you can disable cookies by going to your browser settings. For more information, you can consult the page: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
In order to be able to identify you, proof of identity may be requested to change all types of data stipulated above.